By registering with us and ordering from us, you consent to us collecting, recording, and processing your
personal data to process your orders, improve our service to you and to inform you of promotions and
special offers. All data is collected lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2017.
1. The right to access – You can request access to your confidential information and ask how these
data are being used by Ravior Co. Ltd once collected. We shall provide you with a detailed copy,
free of charge, in electronic format.
2. The right to be forgotten – You have the right to have your personal data deleted or removed
even if you are no longer our client.
3. The right to data portability –You have the right to move information/data from one service
provider to another. And it must happen in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
4. The right to be informed – This covers any gathering of data by Ravior Co. Ltd, and you will be
informed before data is gathered. Anyone have the right to opt in for their data to be gathered,
and consent must be freely given rather than implied. You will be notified before Ravior Co. Ltd
5. The right to have information corrected – You can request for your data to be updated if the
data is outdated, incomplete or inaccurate.
6. The right to restrict processing – You can ask for your data to remain unused for procedures.
The files can be collected and will remain untouched.
7. The right to object – This involves all clients who wish to stop the processing of their data for
direct marketing. There are no exceptions to this guideline, and any processing must stop as
soon as the request is received. Moreover, you will be notified at the very start of any
8. The right to be notified – If there has been a data breach which compromises an individual’s
personal data, the individual will be informed within 72 hours of the breach.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email
address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter
information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our
newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site
features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make
your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited
number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the
information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure
Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses
their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive
through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to
help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart. They are also used to help us
understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you
interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site
experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this
information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to
turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at
your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won't affect the user's experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action,
should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 24 hours.
We will notify you via phone call within 24 hours.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally
pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This
principle requires not only those individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that
individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-
compliance by data processors.